Angie Rice serves as Assistant Vice President and Commercial Escrow Officer for Fidelity National Title’s Columbus National Commercial Services (NCS) operation. She has been with the Fidelity family of companies since 1999. Angie transferred to Fidelity’s Columbus NCS in 2015 after spending the previous 16 years with Chicago Title's Washington D.C. NCS. She handles underwriting and escrow responsibilities for both local and national transactions. Angie is one of the best commercial closers in the industry and is often called a “hospitality guru” due to the billions of dollars in hotel transactions she’s closed over the years.
Whether the transaction is local or national, single or multi-site, I bring the full force of all my experience to every transaction to ensure a successful closing. Our clients deserve nothing less.
Significant transactions that Angie has closed include:
- $1.9 billion 5 site hotel portfolio
- $1.5 billion, 69 site multi-family refinance with Freddie Mac
- $205 million acquisition and development of a biofuel power generation facility
- $200 million acquisition and development of medical facilities
- $135 million 17 site sale-leaseback of an industrial portfolio
Angie graduated from Indiana University. She’s always on the prowl for a great travel destination.