Brandin A. McMillen is Vice President and National Commercial Underwriter for Fidelity National Commercial Services. Brandin joined Fidelity in 2005 and has recently relocated to the Columbus NCS office after 11 years in the Washington D.C. area, including a brief stint on the Hill and working on a presidential campaign.
Brandin has hit his stride in the title industry and works on all aspects of transactions from underwriting to escrow and closing. He has worked on single and multi-site transactions throughout the U.S. Brandon has worked on all property types, specializing in the energy sector, shopping centers and multi-family. Recent representative transactions:
- $1.2BB credit line facility for regional distribution centers of a major US retailer
- $434.5MM credit line facility for office, commercial and mixed-use properties in seven states
- $120MM financing of seven shopping centers in Maryland, Virginia and California
- $260MM financing of two luxury resorts in Southern California
- $257.5MM equity and loan transaction for office building in the District of Columbia
- $400MM construction financing for corporate HQ in the District of Columbia
- $82MM financing of corporate HQ of Fortune 500 company in Virginia
- $360MM acquisition of luxury resort in Southern California
- $50MM financing of national HQ of a prestigious national advocacy group in the District of Columbia
- $90MM acquisition of seven shopping centers in Florida, North Carolina and Virginia
No transaction is too big or too small; I bring everything I can to every transaction that I work on. If at the end of the transaction, the client wonders why there was no strange bump on the closing road, I have done my job.
Brandin graduated from Georgetown University with his B.A., M.A. and PhD in Economics.